The 5 reasons to check to check out the Pomeroy Public Library:
1. At the library you have access to every type of book imaginable and they're all free to borrow. Whether you're looking to learn something new, get lost in a mystery or romance, or find a good book to read to a little one, you can find it at the library.
2. New books are arriving daily for adults, teens and children. If you're getting excited about Christmas coming, we have several new holiday titles available to check out.
3. Wednesday afternoon coffees continue to be a big success. Stop in at 1:30 pm for fellowship and delicious treats served with smiles and a hot cup of coffee.
4. For those without computers or Internet service at home, the library is a life saver. Computers help people of all ages stay in touch, do school work, research information, and look for jobs. Free WiFi is also available at our library.
5. And, last, but not least, stop in to see the changes we have been making. We've been working at weeding and rearranging books. Improving sight lines and offering better access to our books was our goal and we hope you feel the same.
New books available include: Inspirational Fiction titles High Treason by DiAnn Mills, Through the Autumn Air by Kelly Irvin, Hidden Peril by Irene Hannon, Two Far Down by Mary Connealy, and When We Were Young by Karen Kingsbury. Christmas books include Catching Christmas by Terry Blackstock, The Christmas Town and The Christmas Star by Donna VanLiere, and Alaskan Holiday by Debbie Macomber. New adult fiction books are A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult, Christmas Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke, The Good Neighbor, the Life and Work of Fred Rogers by Maxwell King, In His Father's Footsteps by Danielle Steel, Feared by Lisa Scottoline and Paradox by Catherine Coulter.